Hello from "Ile-de-France"

New to the Disco 5 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Vinz

Hello from "Ile-de-France"

Post by Vinz » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:37 am

Hi,

I've just completed the registration in the Disco5 forums, then, it is time to present myself.

I have received last month my brand new Disco. It is a 3.0 litres SD6 HSE luxury with the new 306 HP Diesel engine.
What a machine !! Switching from my Disco 4 SDV6 to the new D5 was really a non sense decision, the D4 is definitely the best 4x4xFar !
But the Disco 5 had many good features making this new car really attractive for an all-day vehicle (90km a day), then I decided to switch.

And I confirm. after more than 1000 mi, the D5 with the new V6 diesel is really the perfect car. Amazing traction capabilities, steady on the road, fuel efficient, and sooooo confortable ! A perfect driving position, and, as usual, a great dashboard design. Everything is well designed, and the last update of the entertainment system hosting CarPlay is really cool. While the D4 GPS was a bad stuffing, the New Disco Nav is now really in phase with its time.

after sale, I had only one issue with the SIM card reader, quickly replaced by my dealer.

Now, I am waiting the snow to test the Terrain Response...

IMG_3884.jpg

Craigp

Re: Hello from "Ile-de-France"

Post by Craigp » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:07 am

Hi Vinz the car looks great. Hope you have trouble free motoring. Have you checked in to other D5 forums?
3litre SE. Monticello Red. Electric deployable tow bar.

Return to “Introductions”