InControl Touch (not pro)

Forum for Land Rover Customer Relations
Mcoy

Post by Mcoy »

I bought a new Discovery 5 SE with InControl Touch (not pro) navigation system in 2017.
Last November 3, 2020 by "InControl Touch Map Updater" I bought a maps upgrade (€112,00): Land Rover sold me an 2018 upgrade!
I state that it is a scam sell outdated maps, but how can I do to by update the maps of a navigator that I bought new in 2017? I asked Naviextras how I can purchase updated maps, but they refer me to Land Rover.

Only trouble from the new Discovery 5.

CRC@LandRover

Post by CRC@LandRover »

Good afternoon McCoy,

Thank you for your post and your patience in waiting for a response.

I can confirm that there will be no further map updates for NLI/InControl Touch. The data for InControl Pro Services is provided by our third-party map provider HERE.com. Should you require assistance with your concerns I would advise that you contact the HERE.com customer services team, they have provided FAQs and will also be able to answer your query in regard to downloading maps.

Many thanks, Dan - Land Rover UK
GonzagueGB

Post by GonzagueGB »

CRC@LandRover wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:24 pm Good afternoon McCoy,

Thank you for your post and your patience in waiting for a response.

I can confirm that there will be no further map updates for NLI/InControl Touch. The data for InControl Pro Services is provided by our third-party map provider HERE.com. Should you require assistance with your concerns I would advise that you contact the HERE.com customer services team, they have provided FAQs and will also be able to answer your query in regard to downloading maps.

Many thanks, Dan - Land Rover UK
Hi, could you please point us to the FAQs, please? I have the Pro version and no more Map update since 2020, and could not find anything at HERE.com

Thanks
bammmy

Post by bammmy »

I am also waiting for a software update, nothing since May, could someone from CRC please advise when it is due.
Many thanks.
Mark