suspension mode

All Discovery 5 related discussions
StuartD

Post by StuartD »

I've had my discovery for about a week and am loving being the owner of the best car on the road. There are however a few bits that I must have missed during the showroom tutorial. One of these is to do with the suspension mode. There is a switch on the centre console that has two icons for suspension/vehicle height. I am fairly sure that when I drove the vehicle away I was on the lower mode. My 9 year old son was fiddling with every control on offer and eventually activated the raised suspension mode. It's great actually because the raised mode meant I won't scrape the bottom of the door on the pavement (we have deep kerbs on our street for some reason) but whenever I try to set the suspension back to the lower setting, and lock it, it always goes back to the higher one? Is the higher setting the normal height and the lower setting for getting in and out of the car if you're a smaller person? Thanks in advance for any advice.

KiteOne

Post by KiteOne »

Mine reverts to normal height not raised. Only stays in raised if at this setting when I turn the ignition off
Mark^^

Post by Mark^^ »

The answer to your question can be found here: https://www.ownerinfo.landrover.com/doc ... c/G1939231