HSE Infotainment system

Faults and Technical chat for the Discovery 5
jimbg

Post by jimbg »

I keep thinking I might be told off!!

I amazed how many people make 1 or maybe 2 posts here, get an answer and then disappear :lol:

jimbg

Post by jimbg »

Craigp

Post by Craigp »

Yep i think only me and thee that have stayed. Yes sometimes spend a little time trying to answer a query even if its just a redirection never to hear from then again. Good job i dont have anything else going on in my life.🤣🤣🤣
3litre SE. Monticello Red. Electric deployable tow bar.
Craigp

Post by Craigp »

Not seen that site before when i say your link assumed it was you know who.
Thanks for taking the trouble to post.😉😅
Weezelmarc

Post by Weezelmarc »

Thanks Jim, yeh I’m sure I’m well out of date. If I find it in the menu I take it there is an option to update on the screen or is it a trip to the garage???
Thanks, Marc.
jimbg

Post by jimbg »

Dealer I fear!
Weezelmarc

Post by Weezelmarc »

Thanks Jim 😩... something is amiss, got no record of any service, nothing down for any updates, basically no trace of my car.... You don’t expect that from the amount you pay... Starting to regret my decision.
Craigp

Post by Craigp »

Hi Marc have you been on topix it details any outstanding updates required. Jim will tell you how🤣🤣
jimbg

Post by jimbg »

You can check the service history here ( there are no service books now ) https://osh.landrover.com/

You register at Topix to read bulletin descriptions , to read actual content you need to pay https://topix.landrover.jlrext.com/topi ... lookupForm
Weezelmarc

Post by Weezelmarc »

Hi guys, yes I have been on topix.... I can’t see any service details or anything for updates. I will try the other link you posted Jim.