CRC

Forum for Land Rover Customer Relations
CRC@LandRover

Post by CRC@LandRover »

Good morning all,

I have kindly been provided with my very own Customer Relationship Centre section on this forum.

This section will be used to raise any concerns you wish to be reviewed by myself on behalf of the Customer Relationship Centre. This is the only section of the forum I will be reviewing, however if you wish to raise anything to me privately, I will be happy to answer any PM's you may have.

Thanks,
Amellia

Arm

Post by Arm »

Amelia many thanks for taking the time to talk to owners.

I know this has been mentioned in the forum before but it's still happening hence needs focus to resolve this.

I've just taken delivery of my new HSE, and Hopefully most of the issues listed on the early models will have been resolved (fingers crossed)
My main worry and somewhat of a gripe is that I've must paid a lot of money for a car which has a sophisticated system to protect the car from being stolen and then LR go and make such a poor job of protecting the full size spare at the back of the car. this is despite knowing of the issue on the D4 model.

I would have thought that a simple mod at the factory of a winch wire protection plate (costing a few pounds) would, as has been mentioned before saved a large number of owners having wheels pinched and a large expenditure to fix.

it would be a real PR gain for you guys to send out a part to owners past and present to fit to the car as a token of good will.

Regards

Arm
HSEMY18

Post by HSEMY18 »

Hi Amelia,

I have moved our conversation onto this thread, in case you didn't see it on the original thread. Please see below in response to your question:

Re: Land Rover Customer Relationship Centre

Hi Amelia,

Thank you to both Land Rover and yourself for participating in this forum and I look forward to your active engagement.

I am new to the Land Rover brand and have a MY18 Discovery 3.0 TD6 on order, I have a particular question regarding packs including same items but prices are not adjusted and hence you are paying for the same item x2 when purchasing both packs.

I raised this question to the dealer I placed my order with and the response was "When both packs come with the same option, we must go with the price of our configurator and this is the national advertised price."

I said surely the dealer or Land Rover can see this is not correct and should be flexible, for example BMW adjust the prices of the packs to reflect this duplication and show flexibility in their pricing.

Your opinion on this matter would be greatly appreciated, you can PM me if you would like to discuss offline in further detail.

Kind Regards,

Peter
Hi Peter,

Thank you for your post.

Please PM me with your order number and details of the packs in question in order to gain further clarification.

Thanks,
Amellia

Re: Land Rover Customer Relationship Centre

Report this post Quote
Post by HSEMY18 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:15 pm

Hi Amelia,

Thanks for getting back to me, however as I am new to this forum - I am unable to send PM, as I have not participated / posted enough on the forum (apparently ☹️).

Anyway the x2 packs I am referring to are:

1. Climate comfort pack
2. Technology plus pack

Both packs come with the Solar attenuating windscreen, the windscreen when purchased separately costs £215 - so in essence I am paying for the windscreen x2. I am happy to use the £215 on other options if a credit is provided.

Look forward to working with you on this matter and come to a resolution.