LR Service Plan

All Discovery 5 related discussions
Craigp

Post by Craigp »

I've taken the service plan out for the 3litre and I'm under the impression it's a annual service for 5 years. It includes topping up with adblue annually
3litre SE. Monticello Red. Electric deployable tow bar.

jukn

Post by jukn »

taken out a 5 year service plan on 3l for £749, had them before , although i don't do a lot of miles. i use Team Valley Service Centre which are cheaper for servicing than local main dealer, and they reckoned it would cost a lot more than that for first couple of services so works out cheaper for me if i keep the car and if not increases value when i sell it
3.0 TD6 HSE Kaikoura Stone, Black Design Pack with 20" wheels style 5011, Capability plus pack, Electric tilt/slide Sunroof with power blinds, Privacy glass, Intelligent seat fold, Fixed side steps, Half height luggage divider
Smof

Post by Smof »

Unfortunately still waiting on my 5 HSE that I ordered at the beginning of December.

I have the service plan in th deal but no separate item price shown.

£699 was the old price but the cost of the 1st Disco 4 service was circa £500 with the 2nd £750 depending on dealers so what you're paying is still a bargain as the service computer is dictated to by mileage or time whatever is first within each 12 months.

I've been told my Disco won't be built until the middle of August.

Anybody else had such a build delay from ordering.

This will be our 30th straight Land River since 1991.
jimbg

Post by jimbg »

Why such a long wait? Is it a petrol by any chance?