Ireland Delivery - Discovery HSE

Post pictures of your Disco 5 here
LeinsterDisco

Post by LeinsterDisco »

Hi,

Ordered HSE spec back in mid Feb '17, was told build date was w/e 21 April '17, car arrived in Ire early and I collected Fri 14 April, v pleased. :)

So said goodbye to trustee Discovery 4, covered a fair few miles and said hello to new Discovery 5.

K.

IMG_0906.jpg

IMG_0909.jpg

IMG_0910.jpg

Lee Jackson

Post by Lee Jackson »

wow that looks nice.
Donverdi

Post by Donverdi »

Love the interior. Is this the nimbus/espresso combination? The darker colour looks more like black/grey rather than brown though? Do the seats have the orange stitching as indicated on the landrover configurator?
royce1981

Post by royce1981 »

Ooo, I have a Kaikoura Stone HSE on order as well, and this is the first "real" picture I have been able to find of one.

Could you please post a few more of the exterior of the car? It looks gorgeous! Congratulations!

Jens
LeinsterDisco

Post by LeinsterDisco »

Adding another Irl shot of Discovery 5, this time down on the Coast.

IMG_1180.JPG

IMG_1177.JPG

Dswigs

Post by Dswigs »

It looks fab in Kaikorua Stone, have a 3 litre HSE Lux on order in the same colour and not seen any on the road in this colour, great to see a real one rather than just the configurator! Definitely the right choice - did you get a 3 litre and how does it compare to the Disco 4 in terms of economy and space as I will also be saying goodbye to my Disco 4! Thanks David