Dynamic Black Gloss Pack (Noob Question)

All Discovery 5 related discussions
J600

Post by J600 »

Hi

I’m in the market to buy a Discovery HSE LUX Dynamic and I’ve found one I like, but someone seems weird / is bugging me. On the one I’ve found, the rear corners are body coloured and not gloss black (see below). All the other dynamic seem to have the lower black skirt in gloss black all the way around the car. But this one the gloss stops at the rear corners - is that normal? Here’s comparison between it and the other ones I’ve seen...

Any ideas?

96097747-4D70-469E-B7D3-A3408CF9D0A2.jpeg

caribcat

Post by caribcat »

This was posted a while ago. I am new so thought I would reply. Did you end up buying the car?

Doesn't look right to me. Looks like it may have been involved in an accident and the bodyshop put the wrong lower bumper/ trim on.
bammmy

Post by bammmy »

Hi,
I also have the dynamic pack, fitted at factory and is all black like your second photo. Somethings appears adrift. Did you get it in the end or something else?
Mark
DRW

Post by DRW »

Was this vehicle an approved used car or at an independent dealer ? It looks like it has been damaged and repaired on the cheap, it was probably less cost to repair and paint the panels rather than sourcing new replacements ? What colour is it ?

DRW