360 Camera

All Discovery 5 related discussions
sccarlil

Post by sccarlil »

Hi, I've recently bought a 2 year old Discovery HSE TD6 auto. When using the 360 camera, the car is wrongly positioned as seen on the dashboard screen compared to where it actually is. My previous car was a Volvo V90 and the 360 camera in that car was spot on and you could park the car on a sixpence.

It is as though the image of the car on the screen is too big.

I've not owned a landrover discovery before so I have knowledge as to how accurate they are, is my car normal?

The car was in the dealers this week for the emissions light coming on (even though the car has only done 22,000 miles) and I mentioned the problem with the cameras and cannot get an accurate reply from them, software is uptodate.

I took the car to Tesco's carpark and took three pictures of the car parked in one of their bays,

The first picture is from the dashboard screen the next two are when I went outside and took a picture at the front and rear. Ther's approximately 3 feet gap from the front of car to the white line and 6 fett at the rear, hovever the dashboard picture say the front of the car is just on the white ine.

I would really appreciate and thoughts and ideas others may have.

From outside car 1..jpg

from outside car 2.jpg

From dashboard.jpg