Newest InControl Touch Pro Software

All Discovery 5 related discussions
agarabaghi

Post by agarabaghi »

Got my software updated yesterday. Menus are different, icons are different. I never really had problems with mine but apparently it fixed a lot of stuff. Also lets you have a white themed background which i like.

Here are pics of the app version and stuff:

This menu def looks different than the original one

App versions

Under maps in navigation i think this auto check for updates is new.

Dirty Trucker

Post by Dirty Trucker »

Emmmm was told this morning by my dealer who has now had my car over a week that the latest version wasn't available due to some new bugs!! Can you let me know how it behaves for you please.
jimbg

Post by jimbg »

Yes that is V3, I had that installed last December. Still have weird problems now and again with the cameras failing to kick in.
agarabaghi

Post by agarabaghi »

Will do.

I did go to shut off the car today and lock it and realized the radio was still on and playing haha.... :roll:

gotta love text!
sanjivsai

Post by sanjivsai »

I was told by my dealership that this update is no longer available, due to issues.
agarabaghi

Post by agarabaghi »

heh... weird. i did not see a topiX article about it. This was the last article i saw on topiX but my account is expired.

jimbg

Post by jimbg »

sanjivsai wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:05 pm I was told by my dealership that this update is no longer available, due to issues.
Reading the Topix document above, the dealer needs to update his Pathfinder software before installing this new software?

So he needs to do an update to fix a bug, so he can update your bugs!! :lol: :lol:
Wurzzle

Post by Wurzzle »

Thanks, I will ask my dealer about this when it goes in to have a few niggles sorted tomorrow. I'm currently on version 20.14-1165.
Can anyone tell me If their in control system is able to display Album artwork from the gracenotes database when using Bluetooth? I'm 99% sure the demonstrator I tried did, but mine only does it for media on the hard drive, CD or on a usb stick. It does recognise the artist and track info with Bluetooth.
agarabaghi

Post by agarabaghi »

yup bluetooth artist and album name has been fixed and properly displays. Mine use to just show ------ / ------
QCB

Post by QCB »

Mine is being upgraded today to version 3.5 I hope it fixes the many bugs I have.