Electric Tow Bar - Media Display Deployment

All Discovery 5 related discussions
a_d_jackson

Post by a_d_jackson »

I have a 2017 HSE spec D5 and had the Electric Tow Bar fitted by the dealer at great $$$$$.
The sales brochure and manual describe how to deploy the tow bar from the Media Display (under Extras menu option).
I don't have this option listed on the display.

i asked our dealer but they didn't know the feature existed.
They suggested I asked LR - their response was it depends on your options and ask your dealer!

Well I can't find any options in the brochure or the manual other than the 2 types of tow bar.
I've asked LR for clarification - anyone know of this feature / has it / used it / know what the options are?

Thanks

Sheila

Post by Sheila »

I have a 2017 HSE D5 I had the deployable towbar fitted at the factory. To deploy from inside the car I go to Media Screen scroll across 2 - 3 pages, Extra features appears you choose towbar icon just press. I f you do not have this you may need a computer upgrade.

Regards
Sheila Jackson
Craigp

Post by Craigp »

I have the SE so slightly different but simular to above. However on the same screen is the lighting check and the nose weight measurement. The lighting check is also available from the boot. But the nose weight measurement is from the screen only. So you want that as well.
3litre SE. Monticello Red. Electric deployable tow bar.