Prices Up and some colours gone

All Discovery 5 related discussions
merctony

Post by merctony »

Well blow me, it not been out that long, its not supposed to sell as well as they thought (so some say) and already the prices are going up, just been on the land rover web site only to price up certain things, and while there you always have to build one, Can see that you can not get Montalcino Red now and all the extras are flying north in price, Seems a bit soon to me to put up prices and drop colours,.
Discovery 2.0 HSE in Montalcino Red with Privacy Glass and Electric Deployable Towbar, Side Steps, Mud Flaps.

Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Hopefully the price rise will safeguard residual values. When I priced my spec it was up by approx £3k. Brokers are showing reasonable discounts now c. £2k however.

B
3.0 SE, Santorini Black, 20" 5 Split-Spoke 'Style 5011', Electric Sunroof (tilt/slide front glass) with fixed rear glass pano (Including Power Blinds), Privacy Glass, HUD, rear view camera. Delivered Jul 17.
richnz

Post by richnz »

Apparently bits that were extras have become standard to justify price rise... (Disco5.co.uk website)
Sirrah4941

Post by Sirrah4941 »

I’ve noticed that some of the styling packs seem to have gone too! There used to various dynamic packs with different size alloys (either full or just external) but the choices have been limited- any ideas why? The wheels I want are still an option but by themselves