Updated Discoverys!

All Discovery 5 related discussions
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

I see that the Land Rover Configurator (UK) has been updated. E.g. The SE now comes with Nav Pro but without front fog lights :?. Tasty looking digital instrument option now as well. Prices up mind you...

B
3.0 SE, Santorini Black, 20" 5 Split-Spoke 'Style 5011', Electric Sunroof (tilt/slide front glass) with fixed rear glass pano (Including Power Blinds), Privacy Glass, HUD, rear view camera. Delivered Jul 17.

beamifrend

Post by beamifrend »

I see they've got rid of my colour, Firenze Red. So i'll be driving one of the 'old' Discos now then! I can't see the digital instrument panel option though, where is that listed?
Discovery HSE Luxury TD6 Firenze Red
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

http://rules.config.landrover.com/jdxl/ ... other.html

Interactive Driver Display, £510.00, on options page. I really like the Firenze red, we have a defender in that colour, shame😕

B
3.0 SE, Santorini Black, 20" 5 Split-Spoke 'Style 5011', Electric Sunroof (tilt/slide front glass) with fixed rear glass pano (Including Power Blinds), Privacy Glass, HUD, rear view camera. Delivered Jul 17.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

....standard on HSE and above it appears, unless I've picked this incorrectly, that happens sometimes....

B
beamifrend

Post by beamifrend »

Ah ok, that's why I couldn't see it in the options, I was looking at the HSE Lux. Ah well, nice to see the Disco keeping up with the Velar to some extent technology-wise (and giving it a good thrashing on most other things!).
Discovery HSE Luxury TD6 Firenze Red
JiiJii71

Post by JiiJii71 »

Does anyone knows from which production week these new features are avaible?
Cgsmith

Post by Cgsmith »

Looking at configurator the TFT interactive screen isn't shown as an option AND on HSE and HSE LUXURY the standard feature is an analogue display?
Difficult to understand. My new Disco has just arrived at dealership (HSE lux) and it has the analogue display same as my First Edition which I've now rejected due to build quality issues.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

I assume any order from now on will have the new spec...

B

IMG_0394.PNG