Dealer feedback; Jardine Motor Group/Lancaster Landrover

All Discovery 5 related discussions
Sirrah4941

Post by Sirrah4941 »

Hi all
I have a 65 plate Discovery HSE and hopefully soon moving to a Velar. I'm looking for any feedback on this motor dealer. I brought my car from them and I have had nothing but issues.
They put my private plates on the car but actually registered it in the DVLA number plate so I was driving around illegally for over a week.
Fobbed me off when I had a fault and told me to go to landrover Assist
Left my battery cable off when they did get the car in
Told me they fixed my car but they actually just turned off my easy access mode
Made me crawl through the stock room to find my car mats (which I had to chase for weeks)
Booked me in for a fault diagnosis but got the days wrong so didn't turn up to swap me into a loan car
Can't fix my faulty seats
Can't recognise the poor service and have done notg Not to help
They got JLR to do all the hard work by talking through the issues
Their head of business called me and addressed the call with "hi buddy, how can I help" after several previous mails to their CEO!
They offered to by my car back at trade so they will be able to assess any fault and fix it so there is no loss of profit for them (they will put it on the forecourt for more than they offered me)

Really has experiences and others have had it too reading Twitter and trust pilot .

Want rover feedback on here to make sure people are aware of the shoddy service.

Follow me on twitter and help push the awareness- I'm @simonsirrah

Look forward to hearing the news

Ian c

Post by Ian c »

Hi
I've not heard of this dealership but I'm not impressed with landrover assistance I'm in Spain and have a few issues with my car and jaguar landrover are worse than useless. Took car to taragona who said take car back to England wernt interested in repairing car . I then rang European assistance they said they would deal with it but again nothing. Contact head office who just went round and round making excuses and saying at 1 point it was me who wouldn't wait which was total bull .
So I've no confidence in jaguar land rover whatsoever.
ironman1125

Post by ironman1125 »

I had an Audi off them some years ago and were shite then too
merctony

Post by merctony »

COPY OF EMAIL SENT TO JARDINES MOTOR GROUP, REF CHRIS THOMPSON AT MILTON KEYNES. UTTER WASTE OF MY TIME.
Good Morning Chris
After l complained to your head office, you rang me, saying you and your sales boss was going to work something out for me as the car l wanted from you was sold that same day, however, l now find that the car is still for sale on the Land Rover web site, still for sale on your web site and even for sale on Ebay. Can you please explain to me and Land Rover head office who will be getting a copy of this email why l have not been contacted. You had the cheek to email me saying that you had tried to get hold of me 3 times, even you know that mobiles store numbers, tell you when you missed a call and even show you the number that rang, and believe me, yours is not one of them. l am still looking for a discovery, but you are no longer in the mix due to the bad customer service you, and only you, have showed towards me. In my view you may be better dealing with renaults, but most definitely not Land Rovers.
For your records, in the last 20 years l have had quite a few new vehicles, not all land rovers, but a good few were.
2 x Range Rovers
2 x Discovery 3
1 x Discovery 4
5 x Range Rover Sports
2 x Evoques
1 x Discovery Sport
Even a freelander for good measure.
Oh and by the way, the wife had a few too.
ps, please do not ring me, l really don't want to talk to you.
regards
Mr A Tozer

The bit below is not on email l sent.
Pick up my New Discovery from Rybrook at Hudderfield on Tuesday. So far they have been a pleasure to deal with, they sorted a new one cheaper than a used one, from start to finish Andrew Knott has been brillant. Can not wait to meet him on Tuesday.
Discovery 2.0 HSE in Montalcino Red with Privacy Glass and Electric Deployable Towbar, Side Steps, Mud Flaps.