InControl Touch vs Touch Pro

All Discovery 5 related discussions
Craigp

Post by Craigp »

The rear tailgate works fine using the button under the V or the button by the drivers side. It's only when you use the key fob that it only partially opens. I tried the resetting procedure but didn't make any difference.
3litre SE. Monticello Red. Electric deployable tow bar.

jukn

Post by jukn »

My problem is with all locking and unlocking often have to press the tailgate button several times then resort to using the key, then if trying to close the tailgate using the button, sometimes it works fine others it just beeps at me like a mislock sound and again i have to use the key. Sometimes the key doesn't seem recognised at all until i get it out of my pocket / bag and use it as otherwise the doors won't open or won't lock using the button on the handle. Been in the garage for a week now and just been told they can replicate the problem but cannot fix it yet so at a loss to know what to do next.
Last edited by jukn on Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3.0 TD6 HSE Kaikoura Stone, Black Design Pack with 20" wheels style 5011, Capability plus pack, Electric tilt/slide Sunroof with power blinds, Privacy glass, Intelligent seat fold, Fixed side steps, Half height luggage divider
driverjess

Post by driverjess »

Ah well - my Tail Gate has opened with the key in my pocket - a problem when in my garage!!

Jess
Craigp

Post by Craigp »

Maybe you knocked the button with something 🤤🤤🤤
driverjess

Post by driverjess »

Thankyou for that thought.
It was in my back pocket !!

Jess
Craigp

Post by Craigp »

Now you're bragging.