First Edition No Show

All Discovery 5 related discussions
ch105

Post by ch105 »

Is anyone else still waiting for delivery of a First Edition? Have had deposit on car for 2.5 years. Seems to be that these all went to delivery March 1st or 2nd yet have had zero information from Guy Salmon Thames Ditton re what is happening with the car and a wall of silence from Solihull.

Craigp

Post by Craigp »

Yes there is a guy on the forum disco5 who was promised delivery on 1 March. Cars built but can't get delivery. Unless it's you with a different handle😉
3litre SE. Monticello Red. Electric deployable tow bar.
Kja

Post by Kja »

Yes - I'm still waiting for my First Edition (bit of a misnomer given number of other models delivered before mine)!
Had a call from the dealer on Monday to tell me that mine has finally been released from post production Quality Assurance process! Dealer has called it for delivery to their premises - awaiting call to let me know it is on site!
Will update when I've seen it in the metal!

Ordered 2 October
Built 27 January
Delivery was supposed to be beginning of March...!
richl812

Post by richl812 »

Kja wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:03 pm Yes - I'm still waiting for my First Edition (bit of a misnomer given number of other models delivered before mine)!
Had a call from the dealer on Monday to tell me that mine has finally been released from post production Quality Assurance process! Dealer has called it for delivery to their premises - awaiting call to let me know it is on site!
Will update when I've seen it in the metal!

Ordered 2 October
Built 27 January
Delivery was supposed to be beginning of March...!
just get it registered before april!!!!
Kja

Post by Kja »

Yes - if they don't get it registered before end of the month they will be getting a cancellation!!