Discounts?

All Discovery 5 related discussions
freelander

Post by freelander »

Anyone know if we're likely to be offered any really good discounts on launch? I think the Discovery 5 might be very popular and therefore discounts hard to get.

richl812

Post by richl812 »

There are zero discounts available at all and no negotiation apart from a tank of fuel and maybe a bunch of flowers.

Slightly improved trade in value however
Seaview36

Post by Seaview36 »

We persuaded our dealer to throw in the Gardex treatment, would have been around £370. Just the book value on our Merc trade in was offered, could have got £500 more from Webuyanycar.com, but sold it privately with an ad in Autotrader for £1500 more. Happy days!
Collecting our 3 litre Corris Grey, Nimbus interior tomorrow. One more sleep.........!
Huxey

Post by Huxey »

Seaview36 wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:25 pm We persuaded our dealer to throw in the Gardex treatment, would have been around £370. Just the book value on our Merc trade in was offered, could have got £500 more from Webuyanycar.com, but sold it privately with an ad in Autotrader for £1500 more. Happy days!
Collecting our 3 litre Corris Grey, Nimbus interior tomorrow. One more sleep.........!
Looking forward to seeing a few Corris pics. I'm on the fence netween Corris and Carpathian. I have until the end of March to decide.