Interested to know order, build and expected delivery dates?

All Discovery 5 related discussions
Nelly

Post by Nelly »

Not a happy bunny !

Car was built 24th March and has apparently been stuck in quality control ever since. No reason given, no expected delivery date, Landrover Customer Service absolutely useless. Fuming !!

jukn

Post by jukn »

Ordered 7th january, promised delivery to dealer 26th march, actual collection date 9th March.

3.0 TD6 HSE Kaikoura Stone Black Design Pack with 20" wheels style 5011, Capability plus pack, Electric tilt/slide Sunroof with power blinds,privacy glass, intellgent seat fold, fixed side steps, half height luggage divider. No mats at all purchased rubber ones on collection day at £120. Problems first noted (as per other posts) 3rd April.

I would have been happier waiting longer if the build quality issues had been resolved before i picked it up
3.0 TD6 HSE Kaikoura Stone, Black Design Pack with 20" wheels style 5011, Capability plus pack, Electric tilt/slide Sunroof with power blinds, Privacy glass, Intelligent seat fold, Fixed side steps, Half height luggage divider
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Amazing that no mats are provided...really?
3.0 SE, Santorini Black, 20" 5 Split-Spoke 'Style 5011', Electric Sunroof (tilt/slide front glass) with fixed rear glass pano (Including Power Blinds), Privacy Glass, HUD, rear view camera. Delivered Jul 17.
jukn

Post by jukn »

No mats with the car you can purchase either rubber or carpet
3.0 TD6 HSE Kaikoura Stone, Black Design Pack with 20" wheels style 5011, Capability plus pack, Electric tilt/slide Sunroof with power blinds, Privacy glass, Intelligent seat fold, Fixed side steps, Half height luggage divider
jimbg

Post by jimbg »

What ever you do, DO NOT specify the factory mats as they are rubbish!!

Get the dealer to fit the Accessory mats as they are far superior quality.

I know this from personal experience.
Seaview36

Post by Seaview36 »

Got to agree. I had the factory mats, but wanted some spares (& one I could put under the pedals) so ordered an 'accessory set). The factory supplied ones were a very thin pile, the 'accessory' ones were a thick, rich pile and also had 'Landrover' emblazoned on them. Much classier!