Interested to know order, build and expected delivery dates?

All Discovery 5 related discussions
Craigp

Post by Craigp »

I've come very close myself to cancelling still hanging there but only just.
3litre SE. Monticello Red. Electric deployable tow bar.

AdeMartin1970

Post by AdeMartin1970 »

Picked up my 3.0 SE Corrie Grey with Black Pack.
Ordered 18th Feb delivered 6th April after 22nd May estimate.
Dealer said that I was lucky but not complaining.

Although he did say there doesn't seem any rhyme or reason to delivery dates at the moment and the dealers are as frustrated as some customers.
driverjess

Post by driverjess »

Update.

eventually after being built on 25th March dealer says it is now available to to be delivered to him from LR - still no reason why???

So could be mine on Friday/Sat next week.

So any info on quality issues in addition to trim scuffs etc welcome.

Oh have I said he will compensate delay for VED.?

Plus are people being asked to pay the extra £500 tax or is just for new orders?

Have cars been delivered with had rubber mats?

Jess
Huxey

Post by Huxey »

Take note Canadian readers, I finally got an update on my HSE Lux. Ordered in October. Build date is May 5th with a 'guesstimated' delivery of late May/early June. Which probably means late June/early July. :lol: Better than I was expecting. Now I just hope they solve some of the quality control issues before May 5th.
LeinsterDisco

Post by LeinsterDisco »

Here in Ireland ordered the HSE Spec in late February and was given a build date of the 21st April, got word from Land Rover dealer here that car was built and was on the transporter to dealer on Tuesday 11 April and is ready for collection Friday 14 April.

K :)
Sinky100

Post by Sinky100 »

Order date: 08/01/2017

Build Date: 23/03/2017

Delivery into Dealer confirmed: 01/05/2017

Collection Date: 03/05/2017 - they have a couple of dealer extras to fit.

Model: SD4 2.0 HSE

Colour: Fuji White (with contrast black Black Pack/ 21" wheels)- Black Interior
Nelly

Post by Nelly »

Still waiting for mine, build date was March 24th. I was told by dealer 2 weeks ago that it had been built but that LR had manufacturing issues with the fuel system and that it had been put on hold waiting for parts to be replaced !

Not impressed !
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Anyone know the latest order to build to delivery time? Does the dealer tell you when it goes into build?

Rgds

B
3.0 SE, Santorini Black, 20" 5 Split-Spoke 'Style 5011', Electric Sunroof (tilt/slide front glass) with fixed rear glass pano (Including Power Blinds), Privacy Glass, HUD, rear view camera. Delivered Jul 17.
Bradders

Post by Bradders »

I am currently getting quoted end of July delivery with an order within the next few weeks.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

That's not bad, I've been told mid Jul also. Seems like the dates are firming up a bit.

B
3.0 SE, Santorini Black, 20" 5 Split-Spoke 'Style 5011', Electric Sunroof (tilt/slide front glass) with fixed rear glass pano (Including Power Blinds), Privacy Glass, HUD, rear view camera. Delivered Jul 17.