Hi Everyone, Disco 5 due in March / April

New to the Disco 5 Forums? Introduce yourself here
p4vvs

Post by p4vvs »

Hello All,

Ordered a Discovery 5 3.0 Diesel HSE in Santorini Black with Black Pack, ebony/ebony Interior, Privacy Glass. I was thinking of getting the calipers painted red like the RR Sports have as I think it will set the car off. Whats everyone opinion?

canvasd.png

canvasc.png

Gcardale

Post by Gcardale »

Hi, I have orderd a 3 Ltr in black, I have been given a build date of 10 March and I am told it will be delivered to the dealer on 24th March, so I can pick up before 31 March, is everyone aware that the road tax will increase considerably after this date, i.e. 1st April
Lee Jackson

Post by Lee Jackson »

Hi p4vvs,

Color is such a personal thing. I wan't to set mine up with bullbar, swin arm, roof rack, snorkel etc for some 4x4 ing. So I have to take that into consideration.

To be honest I think Black is like those FBI cars I see in the movies.. Makes a statemtent.
p4vvs

Post by p4vvs »

Lee,

Thanks for the reply, totally agree with the FBI type look but i chose black as I really wanted to hide the rear pillar of the car and a lighter colour highlights it too much, i preferred the straighter pillar of the disco 4. Are the accessories you speak about available yet? as i would also be looking at adding them.
Lee Jackson

Post by Lee Jackson »

Hi p4vvs,

Not as yet. I have emailed ARB, a Local Drawer Company (http://www.fullboarfourbiedrawers.com.au/) and LongRanger and they all have said Yes its in works but its too early at the moment.

"Once the vehicle is released arb will start development of accessories." From head at ARM

I am so looking forward to researching and finding the right gear for the Disco. Again all personnel Choice.