Hello & New Discovery Ordered

New to the Disco 5 Forums? Introduce yourself here
turboextreme

Post by turboextreme »

Hi Everyone,

Ordered the new Discovery Five 3.0 TD6 HSE in Santorini Black with Black Pack, Nimbus/Expresso Interior, Privacy Glass. Intelligent Fold Seats and Heated Steering Wheel. Should be at the dealer by April time fingers crossed ;)

Lee Jackson

Post by Lee Jackson »

Hi Turbo Congrats. I'm so looking forward to June when I get mine. I think your car will look awesome. I still haven't decided on a Color Yet. I intend on adding bull bar and 4x4 accessories when they come out so very hard to pick a color. I keep changing my mind. The son wants White, I like the orange but the wife thinks its a fad. Hard to please everybody.

Out of curiousity why did you go with a heated steering wheel.
turboextreme

Post by turboextreme »

In the winter leather steering wheels are quite cold and besides it is nice to have that little bit of luxury 8-)
v2cjb

Post by v2cjb »

Orange all the way. :D
turboextreme

Post by turboextreme »

v2cjb wrote:Orange all the way. :D
I was considering changing my order to the orange first edition but the wife doesn't like orange :(
penners

Post by penners »

We've gone with Carpathian grey + Black pack & privacy glass...... they had a RR in the showroom in this combo that looked great!
Lee Jackson

Post by Lee Jackson »

Hi Penners,

If you come across the Carpathian Grey + Black Pack Could you take some pics and upload them please. I too have like this color but have seen too many variations of this color. There is a pic of a Discovery 5 near water in this color but I think its *touched up*. Be nice to see some real pics.
v2cjb

Post by v2cjb »

Carpathian grey is awesome. My evoque autobiography is in that colour. Love it but as I wanted the first edition I couldn't have it and also I love the orange but has to have the black wheels and roof which the first edition has as standard. The big range rover looks great in carpathian with a black pack so I am know the disco will.
v2cjb

Post by v2cjb »

IMG_1127.JPG

v2cjb

Post by v2cjb »

IMG_1126.JPG