Hi from NSW Australia

New to the Disco 5 Forums? Introduce yourself here
kiwioz

Post by kiwioz »

Hi All
Ordering my new D5 in the morning. Ordering an HSE LUXURY SDV6 in Eiger Grey.

Looking forward to finding out about this before it arrives

Craig

Mark^^

Post by Mark^^ »

Hi

Hi hope all goes well with your new rig. I am also in NSW.

I have a late 2017 HSE Lux TD6 and for the last 2 and half year (57,500km) its gone like a dream, both on and off road. There have been a few niggles, rear camera needed replacing, driver seat base need replacing and early on there were issues with add blue use and early service intervals. All these issues were resolved and it has never spent more than a day at the dealership.

Mine came with 22 inch wheels and I replaced these with 19" Range Rover wheels, which I use these off road with Maxxis AT980 255/55/19 tyres. I have drive in outback NSW, SA and Qld on a number of occasions and on tracks in the Blue Mts and the Brindabellas, and got to places where a few other brands did not make it. I also put it through its tracks at a 2 day 4wd training course near Braidwood.

Comfort with its great, there is lots of technology and the sound system in the HSE Lux is great, listening to music LOUD is a real joy. It a great car to drive over long distances, longest I have done is drive from near Canberra to Brisbane and back in a weekend.

The is very active F - book page @ Land Rover Discovery 5 Owners Group - Australia 🇦🇺 which is site to Share posts, photos, Modifications and places you visit or been to.

I hope you enjoy your new Disco and much as I enjoy mine.