Hi all

New to the Disco 5 Forums? Introduce yourself here
beamifrend

Post by beamifrend »

Just found this forum and look forward to chewing the fat with some fellow Discovery owners :)

I am actually a Discovery virgin as I pick up my first one on 25th September, and cannot wait! It's the HSE Luxury TD6 in Firenze Red / Ebony. Extras-wise i've just gone for the privacy glass and the electric tow bar. I'm currently driving a Peugeot 4007 2.2TD which has been a brilliant car and great caravan puller. I'll miss piggy (see what I did there) but obviously the Disco will be on another level. I actually work for JLR and just started a new position which includes a company vehicle, hence the seemingly massive upgrade!

Right, i'm off to have a mooch round the forum, see you in there!
Discovery HSE Luxury TD6 Firenze Red

Deleted User 523

Post by Deleted User 523 »

Hi beamifrend I've only had my Discovery for over a week now and I'm really pleased so far. it's a brilliant car to drive my only problem was picking the colour. Every time I see a Discovery which is a different colour to mine I think that's the colour I should have picked. I'm having blackvue front and back dash cam fitted on Monday to protect my pride and joy, my last car was a Discovery Sport in Firenze red it's a fabulous colour.

Take care Chalkey
Craigp

Post by Craigp »

Yes Chalkey. Indus silver! I can why you are in this dilemma 🤣🤣
Sorry it is a nice colour.

And welcome beamifrend.
3litre SE. Monticello Red. Electric deployable tow bar.
Deleted User 523

lol, silver is really easy to keep clean there's some great colour to choose from which ever colour you pick it's a fantastic car :lol:
Deleted User 523

IMG_0252.JPG

IMG_0258.JPG

IMG_0253.JPG

IMG_0262.JPG

IMG_0263.JPG

I'm smiling look at these photos :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Craigp

Post by Craigp »

Silver is a nice colour and as you say easy to keep clean. I had a silver car myself when the colour was popular. Sorry can't help myself.
As you say there are some great colours out there, and when the sun shines on them they really sparkle.
Deleted User 523

Black is my favourite colour but it shows all the small marks cars get as they age and also a killer to keep clean but once polished up they look fab. Once you get your Discovery post some photos :D
Craigp

Post by Craigp »

Had mine since April. Not sure if I posted pictures on this forum I will check.
3l SE Monticello red.
Craigp

Post by Craigp »