Hello...

New to the Disco 5 Forums? Introduce yourself here
DiscoTime

Post by DiscoTime »

Hi just found this forum and joined, picked up a HSE 3.0l diesel about a month ago -

All going OK so far - the infotainment has crashed a couple of times, and is really slow to respond in the morning for a couple of minutes, while I think it is trying to get a signal from the Three SIM I am using

Standard HSE spec with just privacy glass added.

Got it booked in later in the month for LR to check if there is a firmware update for the InTouch system

Cheers

John

Craigp

Post by Craigp »

Hi John welcome to the forum. It seems like your problems are pretty standard for the infotainment system. I have the SE so a different system not had too many issues.
3litre SE. Monticello Red. Electric deployable tow bar.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Looks great, glad you're enjoying it. Mine should look similar, just a couple of weeks to go, hopefully😊

B
3.0 SE, Santorini Black, 20" 5 Split-Spoke 'Style 5011', Electric Sunroof (tilt/slide front glass) with fixed rear glass pano (Including Power Blinds), Privacy Glass, HUD, rear view camera. Delivered Jul 17.
Deleted User 523

Post by Deleted User 523 »

Black is my favourite colour it's looks great, I've picked silver this time with a black pack. It's a bit easier to keep clean, but I know each time I see a black Discovery I will think did I pick the right colour?
creator

Post by creator »

Hello all, new member here... Happy to join this forum. Pic looks awesome..