Discovery HSE Lux in California

New to the Disco 5 Forums? Introduce yourself here
BeachDisco

Post by BeachDisco »

First time Land Owner. Took delivery of a Disco HSE Lux in Carpathian Grey today. A beautiful ride.

Fully loaded: 22" Wheels, Ebony/Ebony Windsor interior, massage seats, Charcoal Oak Veneer, Meridian Sound, Drive Pro, 7 Seat Lux Climate Comfort, Vision Assist, Capability Plus, Black Design Pkg, Roof Rails, Heated Windshield, Tow Pkg, Autonomous Emergency Braking, 360 parking aid, loadspace net, heads up display, and standard options.

I look forward to learning more about it and putting it to the test in the mountains and desert.

-BeachDisco

IMG_8971.JPG

JiiJii71

Post by JiiJii71 »

Congrats! Really Nice Car!👍🏻

Could you also add some interior pics?
BeachDisco

Post by BeachDisco »

Here are a few interior shots

IMG_8989.JPG

IMG_8996.JPG

IMG_8997 2.JPG

Deleted User 523

Post by Deleted User 523 »

It's looks fab, I'm waiting for my discovery hopefully the second week in September fingers crossed.
Mark^^

Post by Mark^^ »

Your Discovery looks fantastic the ebony interior goes brilliantly with the Carpathian Grey. Out of interest, as they are not yet here in Australia, can you tell me with the HSE Lux which parts of the dash and doors is leather and how do the parts that are not leather feel?
BeachDisco

Post by BeachDisco »

The mid-section of the dash is leather. The top of the dash is stitched like leather, but seems to be some type of synthetic that I think will hold up much better under the heat and direct sunlight (here in California). The synthetic on the top looks good, but is not real leather. The doors have real leather across the top, above the wood, but the pull handles are not sticked, so some type of pleather. The steering wheel is stitched leather around the outside and pleather on the inside (I have heated steering wheel). My center console is piano black, instead of the matching wood, but it looks good. The center console is leather and the drop down arm rests are not. My seats have leather around the outsides, but the insides are some type of mesh tex, since I have heated and cooled seats. Overall, I am happy with the wood, leather, and fit/finish.
Mark^^

Post by Mark^^ »

Thanks for that, sound great, helps me to decide to go the extra with a HSE Lux