First Edition

New to the Disco 5 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Aknights

Post by Aknights »

Took delivery of my Farillon Black First Edition on March 21st.
5400 miles later getting 31.8 mpg, just needed its first AdBlue top up- seemed a little early!
Otherwise delighted with car, already had 1/2 ton of stone in the back, also transported 6 + luggage to airport.
2 minor niggles, one headrest doesn't always drop ( new one ordered) and service reminder came on early and had to be reset.
I wish it had assisted cruise control (dealership said it could not be retrofitted) and no roof bar kit from Thule yet.
Took me a while to get used to incontrol apps, but think I have it sorted now, also still haven't managed to download anything to internal memory.

jimbg

Post by jimbg »

I think there are roof bars now?

How are you copying to the internal memory? I put all my stuff on a USB and then imported from there.
All working fine including Album artwork.
Ian c

Post by Ian c »

Hi roof bars we're only available from land rover Thule wernt available mid April as ide purchased a roof box but wernt able to get it fitted as no roof bars available and no time to get land rover delivery as holiday looming. Also land rover pricey
Aknights

Post by Aknights »

Thule "feet" for roof bars now available £88 for 4, will fit my Thule bars, cheaper than LR, and better bar as Mine is a wider bar to fit a small sailing dinghy
jimbg

Post by jimbg »

did you get your music sorted?
Bradders

Post by Bradders »

AKnights - what were the Thule feet you bought? I understand from suppliers that Thule have not released the adaption kit 4080 yet as I am desperate to buy the Thule bars for my car!
MrKeefe82

Post by MrKeefe82 »

Did they check why your service light came on early? Mine just came on last week at 6500 miles saying service due in 1900 miles. At 6800 it said due in 1450 miles. I took it to Harwoods Pulborough and they said it needed an oil change unfortunately not covered by the service pack either as it's not a full service. Have complained to LR as 6800 miles for an oil change is ridiculous but they are unsympathetic.