HSE ordered down under

New to the Disco 5 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Will

Post by Will »

Hi team LR!
I'm currently 25 days into my waiting period, ordered my D5 HSE mid May.

Corris grey
V6 diesel td6
Black interior inc headlining
Heated front seats (heated windscreen comes with that???)
Capability plus pack

I'm thinking of having the roof wrapped in black vinyl but will wait a while before getting it done. Aussie summers are hot enough.

Can't wait!

Cheers!

Will

Post by Will »

Lee, i cant reply to your pm, however im told that the heated windscreen must come with the heated seats. So when i add heated seats i add heated windscreen too. I honestly dont see the point of it in Aus, but thats what the dealer told me. Must say though, its a bit disappointing that an HSE doesn't come with heated seats as standard. My wifes VW Golf GTI does for less than half the $$$ of a HSE D5.
Deleted User 523

Post by Deleted User 523 »

Hi Will I've ordered a SE and heated front seat are standard in the UK and I am paying for rear heated seat as an extra. I would of thought cooled seats should be standard on a HSE in Aussie.
Will

Post by Will »

Hi Chalkey, yeah i think its disappointing that LR has decided to offer different spec models depending on the market they are sold in. Particularly when they charge for "options" that are standard in lower spec models in other markets. Profiteering if you ask me. When i ordered it there was a real sense of the unknown, basically because none have been delivered here yet the dealers dont fully understand what features come on each model. Hopefully I'll be happily surprised rather than disappointed when it comes. Cheers for your comment.