HSE Luxury electronic problems

New to the Disco 5 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Mart172

Post by Mart172 »

Hi I'm a new b to with a second hand 2018 HSE Lux (owned it for three weeks) with similar problems, I cant get my WEB Browser to log on to any URL and cant sign in to my Navigation sys, I've been told by the dealer that they are waiting for the fix to be sent down from Land Rover which they hope will be next month, the guys in the garage are good and I cant fault them but for a very expense car we should expect better.
I wish some one would write a 1 2 3 process of how to set the system up because I'm not sure if i'm missing something.
Good luck with yours
Mart172

jimbg

Post by jimbg »

Have you looked on the Disco5 busy forum?
the_wilb

Post by the_wilb »

I love my Discovery but had a couple of problems which were sorted but I too had an intermittent issue with the infotainment system. I went to Normandy this June and fortunately the sat nave didn’t miss a beat but 30 miles from home the screen went blank and sat nav died taking with it some phone connection problems. It went back to the dealer who tried to load the new software but it kept crashing and eventually they conceded that the head unit had given up the ghost. They ordered a replacement and a few days later the car came back with new head unit, new software upgrade and Apple Car Play as a bonus for the problems so I’m an even happier bunny with my Discovery 5 HSE. I can’t praise it enough.