Soon-to-be owner in Canada

New to the Disco 5 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Alex

Post by Alex »

Hello all,

Placing an order this week, looking at an estimated July delivery.

I'll be ordering mine in Narvik Black with the black Package and a few other goodies.

Wondering if anyone has come across any photos in black? The best I can find is renderings from the LR website.

turboextreme

Post by turboextreme »

Ordered mine in Santorini Black with Black Pack but do not collect it till next month.
p4vvs

Post by p4vvs »

Same here, Black and Black like turboextreme, trying to hide that rear quarter as I don't like the c pillars at all. The black wheels in the black pack also set it off I think. but no, not seen any 'real' pictures yet, just the ones of the config tool on the website.

canvasc.png

Alex

Post by Alex »

That's what I figured too -- the design has grown on me, but I do find that C pillar a bit odd.

Would love to see some actual photos instead of the rendering on their site. I'll keep an eye out.
Huxey

Post by Huxey »

Hey. There are several videos of black Discovery's on YouTube under Land Rover Discovery Arizona. Here's one of them. I'm in Canada too. Ordered mine in October. Unsure of delivery. Carpathian Grey with black pack.
https://youtu.be/-BMk9S9iGqA
JackW

Post by JackW »

I ordered mine last month and its looking like July before I can take delivery - Southeastern USA
I'm getting Fuji White to replace my ten year old Discovery 3 - its been a really good car that's done over 135,000 miles with only a few minor faults.
I've been very pleased with my D3 and its a major reason I'm getting a D5 - well that and the other 15 Land Rovers I've owned.

rovers026-X3.jpg