Hi Just an Intro

New to the Disco 5 Forums? Introduce yourself here
mcunnin

Post by mcunnin »

Hi All
I picked up my car last month a D5 HSE Lux 3Ltr in black. So far so good. I Previously had a RRS and before that a disco4. I found the sport was a lovely car but just not as practical for a young family. So back to Discovery and I have to say I'm so glad I did. It fits with my family so much better. We have completed a couple of long trips. I find I can get the buggy and so much more in the boot with out having to stack it up unlike the sport. The kids love the RSE I haven't played with it much. Do any of you have any easy ways to watch films at the moment we are just switching DVDs do you know if films will play directly from a usb? Any way hope to follow some of the threads I see some owners have had a fue problems good to know how and if they get resolved.

Craigp

Post by Craigp »

Hi mcunnin welcome to the site. It's a little quite at the moment. We are all out enjoying the cars.
3litre SE. Monticello Red. Electric deployable tow bar.
Deleted User 523

Post by Deleted User 523 »

Hi mcunnin welcome to the site, but some photos on of your car once I get mine I will have to put photos on because that's all say to new members :lol: