Delayed order due to my18 switch

Forum for Land Rover Customer Relations
CRC@LandRover

Post by CRC@LandRover »

Good afternoon Whirling,

Thank you for your message.

I can confirm that the S and SE have the analogue dials with central TFT display (same as 17 Model Year vehicle) as standard.

HSE and HSE Luxury have the new Interactive digital driver display.

It is worth noting you can specify the Interactive Driver Display on an S or SE as a cost option and that this information is relevant to UK specification vehicles.

Thanks,
Amellia

whirling

Post by whirling »

CRC@LandRover wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:51 pm Good afternoon Whirling,

Thank you for your message.

I can confirm that the S and SE have the analogue dials with central TFT display (same as 17 Model Year vehicle) as standard.

HSE and HSE Luxury have the new Interactive digital driver display.

It is worth noting you can specify the Interactive Driver Display on an S or SE as a cost option and that this information is relevant to UK specification vehicles.

Thanks,
Amellia

Excellent news, thanks Amelia - now looking forward to getting the car even more!
hofy

Post by hofy »

Hi Amelia. Is it possible to "install" the new Interactive digital driver display on a car purchased in April 2017? Well thank you. H.
LAND ROVER DISCOVERY HSE LUXURY Si6
CRC@LandRover

Post by CRC@LandRover »

hofy wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:54 am Hi Amelia. Is it possible to "install" the new Interactive digital driver display on a car purchased in April 2017? Well thank you. H.
Good afternoon Hofy,

Thank you for your post.

Land Rover as a manufacturer would not be able to advise of any process that would allow for the vehicle to be taken away from the original manufacturers specification.

I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thanks,
Amellia
Ryu

Post by Ryu »

MY18 is now on the web site including the builder tool.