Easy Access

Faults and Technical chat for the Discovery 5
Sundorne

Post by Sundorne »

My 2017 Discovery 5 has started to lower the seat and raise the steering wheel when the door is opened. This, apparently is 'Easy Access' and I should be able to switch it on or off but 'Easy Access' is not in the driver assistance menus. I'm not sure that this was ever available on this vehicle. It's nice feature but not necessary and I'd like to switch it off. Any thoughts?

jimbg

Post by jimbg »

On steering column?
Sundorne

Post by Sundorne »

Thank you. When the steering column control knob is turned it switches the easy entry on or off. I must have turned it on accidentally.
CRC@LandRover

Post by CRC@LandRover »

Sundorne wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:25 pm My 2017 Discovery 5 has started to lower the seat and raise the steering wheel when the door is opened. This, apparently is 'Easy Access' and I should be able to switch it on or off but 'Easy Access' is not in the driver assistance menus. I'm not sure that this was ever available on this vehicle. It's nice feature but not necessary and I'd like to switch it off. Any thoughts?
Good Morning Sundorne,

Thank you for your post.

Please may I request that you contact me via PM, and provide your Vehicle Identification Number and I would be happy to assist.

Many Thanks

Dan - Land Rover UK