Advanced Tow Assist

Faults and Technical chat for the Discovery 5
Downunderanddown

Post by Downunderanddown »

My Oct 17 Disco 5 HSE Lux has been into the shop 5 times to get the advanced tow assist to work. Finally after the last visit they identified it had never been activated by the factory but now it wont work on any trailer with LED lights. I have this issue plus the usb in the centre console failing for the second time. Oil dilution problems that i have just learned about on here 5 software updates and and i can be reversed out or my driveway and 500m up the street before the computer even wakes up. I feel like a have a AUD $132k lemon and although i love the car am extremely disappointed Every time i follow up with the dealer they say the technician has moved on. If i hadn't followed up today nothing would have progressed. They say that I am the only one with advanced tow assist the dealer has ever dealt with. I know Australia has a small population but this i find this hard to be true. Parts of Australia have lemon laws but not the state i live in. Im beside myself as the next move to take.

jimbg

Post by jimbg »

Try asking these guys who have the option https://disco5.co.uk/forum/thread1287.h ... tow+assist