Real Time Traffic Flow query

Faults and Technical chat for the Discovery 5
sanjivsai

Post by sanjivsai »

Hi All,

Once a traffic-enabled route has be selected. A traffic-enabled route displays improved and updated routes to the destination, avoiding traffic congestion and delays.
Can some advise how the following option be enabled
to possibly help find a route to the destination, avoiding an alerted incident or traffic flow issues.

Regards
Sanjiv

rolly

Post by rolly »

"The first route is always the quickest based on Real Time Traffic Information. If traffic conditions change during your journey, the system will automatically re-route you. If you select the second or third option (assuming additional route options were available) and traffic conditions worsen, the system will alert you to a faster alternative – press "OK" to update the current route. There’s usually no difference in journey time between the second and third route option."

Source : https://www.landrover.co.uk/ownership/i ... -faqs.html
Regards

Rolly
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Discovery 5 - HSE Luxury - 3.0L TD6 - Corris Grey
Elghu36

Post by Elghu36 »

Getting real time traffic to your website can be a challenging thing but if you are new to the online marketing world, you will definitely have to hire the best marketing services. I also have been using the Pay Per Click Advertising Management method for my business. This method is the best one to get the attention of my potential customer without waiting for a long time.