One week to go...

All Discovery 5 related discussions
gtsussex

Post by gtsussex »

So phoned up dealer as our original delivery date was end of March. Bu**er m, it's on its way. So only a week to go and we'll take delivery. Wife just a little happy.

driverjess

Post by driverjess »

Got a cancelled order for May late Jan
ish.
A few weeks ago, the week of launch, the dealer chased me to confim spec as buid was now 25 March.
Then last week said build was 17th,TODAY.
It is a 2.0, HSE.

Jess Driver
gtsussex

Post by gtsussex »

Blimey, you've done well! To be fair it's been put at late March since I ordered back in October. They thought it was going to be delayed a month ago and then the cars suddenly started coming through again.
Lee Jackson

Post by Lee Jackson »

need photos jess. :) congrats
turboextreme

Post by turboextreme »

Mine was supposed to be built today the 17th but been told it has been put back a week to the 24th, not sure what is going on at Land Rover at the minute as some are being brought forward and others put back.
richl812

Post by richl812 »

offered cancelled order arrived at dealer so accepted over my order .... hse lux with park assist and electric towbar in santorini black over my order of hse in silicon silver with elec sunroof and elec towbar ... only £2000 difference that will be saved in tax! Now collecting next fri over mid june! happy happy days
driverjess

Post by driverjess »

Oh.

How far before delivery do you get your tyre valve caps.??
Got mine sometime this week while I was on holiday.

Jess
v2cjb

Post by v2cjb »

I never had any valve caps and had mine two and s half weeks now. Strange. Mine has to go in to have the boot looked at as it doesn't always open.
driverjess

Post by driverjess »

You will have to ask?
Anyway Marshall's have a few HSEs already registered for sale at not any premium ( cancelled orders and demos?) - there may be a 66 in there though.

Jess
gtsussex

Post by gtsussex »

Really they have HSE's for sale for immediate collection? Blimey.