Best Colour?

All Discovery 5 related discussions
JackW

Post by JackW »

I was hoping that G4 orange would be one of the available colors instead of a sea of grays and blacks in various shades so I've ordered what we here in the USA jokingly refer to as "Expedition White".

Actually I really like white cars - especially here in the southeastern US where summertime temperatures can routinely stay above 90 degrees Fahrenheit for two to three weeks at a time.

Craigp

Post by Craigp »

JackW wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:18 am I was hoping that G4 orange would be one of the available colors instead of a sea of grays and blacks in various shades so I've ordered what we here in the USA jokingly refer to as "Expedition White".

Actually I really like white cars - especially here in the southeastern US where summertime temperatures can routinely stay above 90 degrees Fahrenheit for two to three weeks at a time.
Fortunately we in the UK don't have to suffer such temperatures although I believe we did get that once 1978 if memory serves. It really is a case of picking a colour that doesn't show the muck to much or you're forever cleaning it. And sadly the greys do this very well. That said I've gone for the dark red this time.
3litre SE. Monticello Red. Electric deployable tow bar.
JackW

Post by JackW »

I think this looks pretty cool - really like the way the white works with the orange roof and hood - sort of an oversize Mini Cooper

ProjectHero-04.jpg

Lee Jackson

Post by Lee Jackson »

Where did you find that pic from. Im curious re the roof carrier.
Huxey

Post by Huxey »

It's a landing pad and storage compartment for a drone. The videos are all over YouTube today.
JackW

Post by JackW »

Gunther

Post by Gunther »

Corrie Grey HSE 2.0 that I'm picking up tomorrow

IMG_0169.JPG

Dpetchey

Post by Dpetchey »

image.jpg

Very tempted by this I looked at in the dealers yesterday.
Cgsmith

Post by Cgsmith »

Silicon silver is gorgeous!
royce1981

Post by royce1981 »

Hello everyone!

Are there any pictures/vids out there in Kaikoura Stone?

I have ordered an HSE in this colour, but never been able to find a picture of an actual car.