Boot dimensions

All Discovery 5 related discussions
Godzooky

Post by Godzooky »

Hi

I'm looking at buying a new disco but I need to ensure the boot is wide enough to fit the dog crate in.

Does anyone have the actual boot dimensions width, depth and height rather than the litre figures.

Thanks

richl812

Post by richl812 »

how big is your cage? Our disco 4 dog cage fits but the boot dimensions are a little smaller.
Godzooky

Post by Godzooky »

Hi

It's 114cm wide, 96cm deep and 70cm high. It doesn't fit in the disco sport so hoping the boot on the disco 5 is wider.
Huxey

Post by Huxey »

Can someone please provide the dimensions of the boot?
Fritzz

Post by Fritzz »

Here is what I measured at a dealership a few days ago.

About 43 to 44 inches wide at rear (bottom). The fold out bench is 42 inches wide.
78 inches from back of center console to rear with all seats down and bench folded up.
76 inches to back of drive seat when the seat is set fairly far back (I'm 6 ft 3 inches tall and measured with the seat in a comfortable driving position). With the passenger seat fully forward, about 84 inches from the seat back to the rear with all seats down and bench folded up (not really a usable seat at that point).
47 inches wide just behind the second row of seats at the cargo area floor.
84 inches diagonal from rear left interior corner to back right side of passenger seat. This goes up to about 96 inches if the passenger seat is moved fully forward and tilted fully to the front (no passenger could sit in it in that position).
Godzooky

Post by Godzooky »

Great thank you 👍