1st March collection

All Discovery 5 related discussions
penners

Post by penners »

Thanks - we're really pleased with the colour & car in general! Hope you don't have too long to wait!?!

Huxey

Post by Huxey »

I'm not exactly sure when I get mine. I'm in Canada so my hope is to have it by mid-July, lol. I think that's setting the bar nice and low. What interior did you pick to get the white piping inside? I think in North America the contrast piping only comes with Dynamic Pack. I could be wrong. I find it really annoying that we can't get all the features that you guys get in the UK. No retractable hitch, no water depth sensors, and a few other things.

I think I'm gonna have my calipers powder coated red to provide a bit of extra 'pop'.
penners

Post by penners »

We had black / black with nimbus headlining - didn't realise it would have the contrast piping until it arrived last week!
Deleted User 316

Post by Deleted User 316 »

Collected yesterday. Great service from LR Reading and very pleased with the colour and car.

Screen Shot 2017-03-04 at 17.42.18.png

Seaview36

Post by Seaview36 »

Stunning!!
Huxey

Post by Huxey »

penners wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:29 pm We had black / black with nimbus headlining - didn't realise it would have the contrast piping until it arrived last week!
That's not cool. Personally, I would prefer without the contrast stitching.
v2cjb

Post by v2cjb »

Looking good Penners and mikeb. Enjoy your new motors.
Lee Jackson

Post by Lee Jackson »

Huxey, Really they don't have the Wade sensing.. That makes no sense as its just a sensor. However it doesnt work with side steps so ive been told. In AUS we can get it but again cant get the cool electronically deployable tow hitch.

V2cjb and Mike I wreckon Huxey is right. Get the Calipars painted the Namib Orange.... Would look awesome with the black Rims.
turboextreme

Post by turboextreme »

Hoping that everyone who has collected their cars are enjoying them, it is going to be a long six weeks for me :(
Huxey

Post by Huxey »

Hey Penners, did you consider Dynamic Pack with the Carpathian grey? I'm considering pros and cons of Black Pack vs. Dynamic Pack. Trying to determine if black roofline will provide enough contrast with the Carpathian, and whether the Dynamic grey wheels would look good.