New Purchase

New to the Disco 5 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Deleted User 316

Post by Deleted User 316 »

Never owned a Land Rover and went to a dealer on Sunday with the intent of buying a RR Sport to then come away with an order for a First Edition. Seems the dealer had a cancellation and I'll soon be the owner of a Namib Orange vehicle. A few friends have cautioned me on LR after sales service so hoping the owner experience will be positive! Mike

Lee Jackson

Post by Lee Jackson »

Hi Mike,

Are you in the UK. I have done a lot of research on the car and its the bees knees. I hope it lives up to the expectation.
Deleted User 316

Post by Deleted User 316 »

Yes I'm in the UK so expecting to take deliver at the end of March.
v2cjb

Post by v2cjb »

Hi. Congratulations on your disco. I have a first edition in Namib on order. It has been built and my dealer has called it over so just got to wait now. Hopefully I will be collecting her on 1st March. Hope you enjoy yours. I was also going to go for a sport but fell in love with the orange first edition. I changed my car every nine months do I will probably have a sport next time. I have had three evoques in the last two years so it will be nice to have something a little bigger. Exciting for us hey.
Lee Jackson

Post by Lee Jackson »

Well you guys are very lucky... I'm in Aus and have to wait to end of June. Hopefully that doesn't change. Choosing a Color is so difficult. I have changed my mind umpteen times. I do like the orange but seeing the promotional Orange to the real thing is so different. Be nice to see some real pics before I have to sign off. Also In Aus the First edition didn't have HUD which I found odd.
v2cjb

Post by v2cjb »

I will put pics up as soon as I have mine. No hud on the uk first edition either.
penners

Post by penners »

Look forward to seeing the pics!
ss90619

Post by ss90619 »

I have ordered an HSE Luxury 3.0 diesel Corris Grey with the Black Design Pack - 21" Alloy Wheel Package. I am looking at March delivery but will know for sure once it goes to build.